Garage Door Weather Seal Replacement
The weather seal along the bottom of your residential garage door protects the door from external elements. This little rubber strip at the base of the garage door bears a lot! In fact, it takes on the entire weight of the garage door.
Be it heat or heavy rain, the weather seal protects the garage and parts like garage door cable, spring or garage door opener from the harsh elements of nature. It guards the garage from bugs, water seepage and also helps regulate the temperature inside the garage. Owing to the constant wear and tear it goes through, the weather seal has to be replaced regularly. Our Dayton garage door experts are always prepared to inspect and replace your residential garage door's weather seal, if and when required.
If you notice that your garage doors rubber seal is chipped or worn-out, get it replaced at the earliest.
We offer a wide range of weather seals to suit various types of residential garage doors. We will definitely have a few to match your garage door style!
Why Choose Dayton Garage Door Experts?
- Services available 24/7, weekends and holidays included
- 1-hour emergency response time
- Same day repairs done
- A wide range of weather seals available to match any door type or color
- Fairly priced products and garage door repair services
- Expertise in handling all types of garage doors
- Pleasant service delivery
Call us to get your weather seal replaced today!